SpaceX Paid $2.50K To Cover Elon Musk?Published 1 month ago Views (12) Blockchain
Tesla stock has lost a third of its value since Elon Musk, the SpaceX founder and CEO of Tesla revealed his interest in Twitter in early April and sold $8.5 billion in Tesla stock to help fund his $44 billion Twitter deal. The big issues alligation going on than this matter but he remains silent.
SpaceX paid a Air Host $250,000 to settle a claim she was sexually harassed by SapeceX founder and CEO of Tesla Elon Musk in 2016, according to the report from Insider.
Dark side Of Elon Musk
The flight attendent refused to perform any sexual acts on Musk and was very upset. And she repeatedly reported to SpaceX’s HR department in 2018, stating that her career had suffered as a result of her refusal. The firm took the case to a mediator rather than a court or judge, she had to sign a $250,000 severance agreement that prohibited her from criticizing Musk or his corporations, including SpaceX and Tesla.
The payment was paid in 2018 to an unidentified Air host who...
Michael Siemsen grew up in Venice, California, the second son of a Vietnam veteran turned policeman. Initially focusing on performing arts, Michael attended the prestigious Alexander Hamilton Academy in Los Angeles
- 1. Amber Heards Attorneys Request Verdict in Johnny Depp Trial Be Tossed
- 2. TOWIE star Lauren Goodger's ex-boyfriend, Jake McLean, dies in car crash in Turkey
- 3. Emily Ratajkowski Poses Completely Nude Beside Her Dog Columbo
- 4. Inside Rihannas romantic Wireless weekend as she kisses A$AP Rocky and gets huge Nandos rider with her OWN peri sauce
- 5. Is Bret Michaels Bald Without Wig, What Happened To His Hair? Before and After Pics
- 6. SPORTS AGENDA: Wigans players are paid late for the second month in a row
- 7. Sri Lanka Shuts Schools Amid Fuel Crisis: Report
- 8. Prathyusha Garimella Biography, Age, Family, Images, Net Worth
- 9. Victoria Medeiros Biography, Age, Family, Images, Net Worth
- 10. Trae Young Biography, Age, Family, Images, Net Worth