SAP R/3 Architecture Benefits of This ArchitecturePublished 1 month ago Views (18) News
As the client-server technology became popular amongst ERP developers SAP launched its SAP R/3, in this, R stands for real time data processing and 3 stands for three tier architecture. Due to use of this technology this version of SAP ERP was compatible with multiple platforms and operating systems. The latest version of SAP ERP is SAP ECC 6.0 which is successor of R/3 architecture.
Previously ERP software use to run on 2 tier architecture comprising database or server and client. This not only slowed the processing but limited the number of users. In big organizations which are working at different locations and with large number of employees such an application was very problematic. The three tier architecture provided a layer in between client and server to streamline the queries fired from client to database and the output send from database server to the client. The SAP R/3 was based on this technology which made it usable by any number of users without any negative effect on its processing speed and response time.
SAP R/3 architecture is based on application server, database server and presentation server, the application server is the third layer which was added to the previous two-tier...
Skye Warren is the New York Times bestselling author of dangerous romance. Her books have sold over one million copies. She makes her home in Texas with her loving family, sweet dogs, and evil cat.
- 1. Tom Wlaschiha Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics
- 2. Jazzy Ballerini Height, Weight, Age, Facts, Body Statistics
- 3. Daymond John Height, Weight, Age, Facts, Biography
- 4. Zayn Saifi Height, Weight, Age, Facts, Body Statistics
- 5. Barbara Corcoran Height, Weight, Age, Facts, Biography
- 6. Izzy Metz Height, Weight, Age, Facts, Body Statistics
- 7. Ajay Chopra Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics
- 8. Robert Herjavec Height, Weight, Age, Facts, Biography
- 9. Nick Kosir Net Worth | Wife
- 10. Danny Porush Net Worth | Wife (Lisa)