Cocoa Market is estimated to reach USD 17,636.8 million by...Published 1 month ago Views (15) Uncategorized
According to the Market Statsville Group (MSG), the global cocoa market size was valued at USD 12,074.3 million in 2021 and is estimated to reach USD 17,636.8 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 4.3% from 2022 to 2030. The major cocoa-producing nations include Ghana, Cameroon, Nigeria, Ecuador, Cote d’Ivoire. The cocoa bean is dried and fermented to produce chocolate liquor or cocoa liquor. It is the key ingredient for producing chocolates. The growing consumption of chocolates boosts the demand for cocoa in the global market. Chocolate is perceived as a premium luxury since ancient times due to its taste and aroma. It similarly offers various health benefits, such as reducing the risk of cardiovascular problems and cholesterol levels. Chocolate is a rich source of antioxidants and minerals. It also helps in maintaining body weight. These factors boost the demand for chocolate globally and ultimately fuel the growth of the global cocoa market during the forecast period.
Cocoa powder and cocoa butter are produced from cocoa liquor. Cocoa powder and cocoa butter are increasingly used in various industries such as bakery, food & beverages, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics as flavoring and coloring agents. It is used to make toiletries...
Adam Silvera is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Infinity Reaper, Infinity Son, They Both Die at the End, More Happy Than Not, History Is All You Left Me, and—with Becky Albertalli—What If It's Us and Here’s to Us. All his novels have received multiple starred reviews.
- 1. 31 bodies, some decomposed, found in Indiana funeral home
- 2. Man shot after being followed by car in downtown Jacksonville: JSO
- 3. Kyrie Irving Trade Becomes Worth It If Los Angeles Lakers Can Unload Russell Westbrook
- 4. Southampton agree a deal to sign Manchester City prospect Romeo Lavia for £14m
- 5. Second NSW case of diphtheria in two days prompts vaccine warning
- 6. Rescue: Wagoner County legislator revives child after she nearly drowned in Oklahoma Lake
- 7. Strictly is set to return to the iconic Blackpool Tower ballroom for the first time in three years
- 8. 3 dead, 3 critically wounded in shooting at Denmark mall
- 9. Iconic childrens group The Wiggles land the cover of Rolling Stone magazine
- 10. Government to consult on cutting adult-child ratio in English nurseries