5 golden rules to decide in which funds to invest...Published 1 month ago Views (21) Social Media Health And Fitness News Tech Business Fashion Arts and Entertainment Computers and Technology Services Digital Marketing
To decide in which investment fund or funds we should invest, it is necessary to take into account five key points to be able to carry out investments according to our expectations and needs. In this sense, the five golden rules are:
Know our profile as an investor, because it determines the level of risk that we are willing to assume. We must also consider our investment horizon, that is, when we need to have the resources invested.
The next important point to consider is the investment policies or strategies of the investment fund(s). In the Mexican market there are debt and alameda research portfolio funds; the difference between them is that variable income funds allow investment from 1% in capital market instruments.
In this sense, it is important to mention that, in turn,
debt funds can be classified by their investment horizon (short, medium or long terms), or by their investment in government securities, real rate or indexed to some currency. (UDI, dollars, euros), while equity funds are mainly divided into Specialized Debt, Stocks, Indexed (IPC, IRT, S&P), among others.
Specifically, in order to know the investment strategies and the assets to be invested, each fund operator must make...
J.T. Ellison is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of more than 25 novels, and the EMMY® award winning co-host of the literary TV show A WORD ON WORDS. She also writes urban fantasy under the pen name Joss Walker.
- 1. Glen Macnow Wiki, Age, Wife, Sons, Family, Height, Salary, Net Worth, Instagram
- 2. Frank Somerville Wiki, Age, Wife, Daughters, Family, Height, Salary, Net Worth, Instagram, Replacement, Health
- 3. George Flickinger WSET-TV Wiki, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary, Net Worth, Instagram, Reddit
- 4. James Topp to face court martial over vaccine mandate opposition
- 5. Ayade appoints new DG Due Process and Price Intelligence Bureau
- 6. Will Exercise Save Your Life?
- 7. Poll workers are short-staffed, under attack — and quietly defending democracy
- 8. Michael Gove is now sacked by Boris Johnson – just as he was by Cameron and May
- 9. Is Leave No Trace a true story? The films incredible real-life story
- 10. Japanese artist recreates Street Fighter 2's iconic VS. screen with Ryu, Guile and Chun-Li's aged up Street Fighter 6 designs